We could all use some Zen in our lives—kids included! Bring family and friends to the Dust Bowl Dojo to learn Zen practice together. The morning includes
• Introduction to the dojo and zazen meditation
• Kids (5+ years) breakout session with lessons and crafts
• Child care (4- years) available with advance notice
• Adult session for additional meditation practice
• Heart Sutra ceremony with kids and adults together
• Refreshments – tea, cookies
Cost: free to public, donations accepted. All proceeds support the Zen Fellowship in its mission to promote Zen practice in the community.
Please let us know in advance if your child is in the 4-or-under age group to allow us time to schedule our child care provider.
Message with any questions. We look forward to practicing with you.
Meditation in Bakersfield